• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Maybe a stupid question but...

Mrs Noodles

Does greek yoghurt count as liquid and if so how do I measure it? It was a 150g pot that I sieved.

Thanks

My liquids had to be thin enough to pass through a straw so if it's thick you might have to add milk. I didn't have to count my fluids so not sure on that one glad your home and doing well x

Thaks very much, i'm honestly feeling ok. Yes my tummy is sore when I move or cough but as i'm sat here typing I feel no pain whatsoever. I am going to add milk to my yoghurt in future though x

Milky yoghurt with no bits is the way forward. My OH found a lovely Ski one which worked really well with added milk. Super tasty :) x

Milky yoghurt with no bits is the way forward. My OH found a lovely Ski one which worked really well with added milk. Super tasty :) x
I am taste testing various yoghurts in advance so I can find one that is bearable. Eat lots of the stuff, with my favourite being Activia with the prunes at the bottom, but don't always go a bundle on the natural stuff. :( Suggestions welcome

I cannot recommend enough that in the first few weeks you stick to the liquid diet, liquid means liquid, the thickest thing i drank was slim fast. Its really important to follow the rules to let your butchered stomach heal. Sip your liquids and take it really slowly. Good luck with your recovery.

Thank you, I am taking it easy and only had cups of tea and water so far today. Going to get some milkshake after x

Back