• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I eating enough?

coffeecup

hi

I'm nearly 4 weeks post sleeve and I'm on the soft/mashed stage. I'm just worried if I'm eating enough? Yesterday I had

Half sachet of porridge
An Arla yoghurt 150g
A protein drink
About 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of cottage pie
And about 1400ml fluid

I find I can eat like a whole pot of yoghurt but actual food it feels barely anything, and the protein drinks make me feel sick.

Today so far I've had
Half sachet of porridge
1/4 jacket potato and about 2 tablespoons of tuna mayonnaise, and I've eaten 80% of it

SAM55

hi

I'm nearly 4 weeks post sleeve and I'm on the soft/mashed stage. I'm just worried if I'm eating enough? Yesterday I had

Half sachet of porridge
An Arla yoghurt 150g
A protein drink
About 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of cottage pie
And about 1400ml fluid

I find I can eat like a whole pot of yoghurt but actual food it feels barely anything, and the protein drinks make me feel sick.

Today so far I've had
Half sachet of porridge
1/4 jacket potato and about 2 tablespoons of tuna mayonnaise, and I've eaten 80% of it
I was still on puree in week 3 and needed to extend this into week 4 as I adjusted to soft/mash. Have you done a puree stage? It might be worth pureeing your cottage pie with extra gravy, and adding plenty of milk to your porridge as it may be your foods need to be smoother and wetter for a bit longer.

coffeecup

I was still on puree in week 3 and needed to extend this into week 4 as I adjusted to soft/mash. Have you done a puree stage? It might be worth pureeing your cottage pie with extra gravy, and adding plenty of milk to your porridge as it may be your foods need to be smoother and wetter for a bit longer.
Hi, I have been purée the cottage pie etc...I'm not getting any pain, just a feeling a fullness.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
For now, yes you probably are but as time goes by you'll be able to eat more at mealtimes x