• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mazza help please

Maria61

ninakate existing member has contacted me via Facebook as she cannot get back on wls and has asked me to contact Mazza to ask what she can do to log back on. Thanks in advance Mazza

Hi @Maria61, I can see no reason why @Ninakate can't access the forum.

Can you ask her what message she gets when she tries. Has she forgotten her password maybe?

Thank you x

Hi Maz nice to make your acquaintance! Nice one on running this forum and for your continued commitment over all these years. I'm already real grateful it's here! Learning a lot about what's to come!

I managed to get hold of Mini by sleuthing out the other forum but I couldn't get the verification email to send originally. Dunno if it was an isolated issue or if there's a problem with it. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's anyone else out there wanting to join but stuck. :)

Hi @Maria61, I can see no reason why @Ninakate can't access the forum.

Can you ask her what message she gets when she tries. Has she forgotten her password maybe?

Thank you x
Just a thought Mazza, it has been a while since there has been any new members. Xx

Back