• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Ask So We Can Help You!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a question or problems making your way around or using WLSurgery please ask and I will do my best to help:)

I am not very technical and come to learning this new software from a different angle than Mazza and Pierce...so between the three of us we can help you get acquainted to the changes, and hopefully you will in time get to like this new software like we do.

The more questions we get, the more we ourselves can learn about the pros and cons, and do our best to make this site a comfortable and user-friendly experience.

I have done a couple of threads already on how things work and have put them on stickies in this forum and will add to them as we go along.

Thank you for your patience and support as it means a lot.

countrywench

Hi mini
The site is so we'll run and you all do a brilliant job . How is the site funded ? Or do you all put your time and energy in out of the goodness of your heart ? If you do then . Your all amazing ..

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
We all volunteer our time for free as we are all passionate about what we do.

The advertising on MiniMins funds both sites as WLSurgery does not have the traffic to fund itself.

Thank you for your kind words as they are very much appreciated.

countrywench

Well bless you all for donating your valuable time
Xxxx

los in it

can someone show me how I now update my weight? sadly ive put on 4 lbs so need to be honest with myself and everyone on here .ive got to my page but cant figure out how to change it from 14 stone 4 lbs to 14 stone 8 lbs thanks

countrywench

Hey Los
If you click on your name , top right in the dark green band then click on personal details you can change your info in there ..
Don't beat yourself up about the gain , we've all been there right along side of you :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
can someone show me how I now update my weight? sadly ive put on 4 lbs so need to be honest with myself and everyone on here .ive got to my page but cant figure out how to change it from 14 stone 4 lbs to 14 stone 8 lbs thanks
Click on your Username at the top right of the forum on the Green Bar...you will then get a drop down box...click on edit personal details, then you can see there where to update your weight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 6

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Los
If you click on your name , top right in the dark green band then click on personal details you can change your info in there ..
Don't beat yourself up about the gain , we've all been there right along side of you :)
Thank you countrywench our posts crossed in cyber space.:)

los in it

Thanks guys,hated having to update a gain but it is what it is so I'm dealing with it I WILL get back to 200 lbs!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys,hated having to update a gain but it is what it is so I'm dealing with it I WILL get back to 200 lbs!
No one likes seeing a gain and I fully understand how you feel and I have no doubt you will get back on track.

los in it

As scarlett said in " gone with the wind";tomorrow is another day" so I will keep on keeping on , thanks for your kind words

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Love that film too :)

I'm not online as much as I used to be, due to working away alot but will get to any questions as soon as possible so keep asking :)

Samantha1990

Hello,

Can you please tell me what it means when I post and it says 'awaiting moderation'? ... How long should it take to post my thread?

Many thanks,

Sam X

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
The first few posts are checked manually to ensure no spam goes into the site.

It usually takes an hour or so for the posts to be approved.

Pierce

Mrs Noodles

please can someone tell me what format photos have to be in to upload?

thanks

Lisa

Mrs Noodles

Hi thanks Pierce for you reply, I checked and my photo had no extension on, all sorted when I added jpg.

Sunshine99

Hi,
Would it be possible to transfer all my posts from the normal diary...to the bronze diary?
Toni:rainbow: