• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

totally off the subject sorry!!

Hi Natalie...

my Hubby and I renewed our vows 3 years ago in the Maldives (see pic below) and it was the most fantastic day of our lives and far outshone our original wedding back in 1991 in the local register office! We even got new wedding rings (our originals were very basic and all we could afford back then) and had our original ones joined together...I now have them in my crystal cabinet perched upon a Willow Tree figure of a man & woman.

enjoy every moment of the build up....you truly will have a wonderful day :cupid::heartpump:

:) oh wow what lovely pictures, you look lovely in them, it looks like you both had a wonderfull day, very romantic xxx

thats sooo lovely. its something to aim to and what fun you will have trying on wedding dresses and planning your perfect day. a wonderful end to your journey.x

Oh hun thats fab on on the 6th August 2 yrs after our first info meeting xxx

Natalie, you will have a fab day...do it how you want and don't let anyone take over :)

we had the holiday booked and I then discovered that they did these renewal of vows ceremonies but didn't think Hubby would go for it...but he did, we'd had some big issues with family the year previous and we thought it very fitting to do it just for us, so we didn't mind not having others there...it made it more special really, just me and him reaffirming our love for each other :eek:

I grinned like a Cheshire cat all day...he was really nervous :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for you...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :hug99:

Natalie, you will have a fab day...do it how you want and don't let anyone take over :)

we had the holiday booked and I then discovered that they did these renewal of vows ceremonies but didn't think Hubby would go for it...but he did, we'd had some big issues with family the year previous and we thought it very fitting to do it just for us, so we didn't mind not having others there...it made it more special really, just me and him reaffirming our love for each other :eek:

I grinned like a Cheshire cat all day...he was really nervous :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for you...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :hug99:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya never thought about ti like that might look into it a bit more about doing it abroad it wont hurt to look and get some prices.
where did u go?

thanks so much hunny im soooo happy its unbelieveable at the moment i cant stop smiling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya never thought about ti like that might look into it a bit more about doing it abroad it wont hurt to look and get some prices.
where did u go?

thanks so much hunny im soooo happy its unbelieveable at the moment i cant stop smiling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we went to an island called Kuredu which was paradise :cool:

I think it's had lots of accomodation changes since we were there and some of the rooms are spectacular, but if we never get the chance to go again we have amazing memories :)

I've got loads more pics on FB if you're a member...it would give you some idea of an alternative venue if you wanted options...but if you want family and friends around you, there's so many beautiful venues over here too....be prepared for it taking over your whole waking thoughts, I lived and breathed it for 5 months before we went :eek: :D

just type in your web browser Kuredu Island Maldives as it has it's own website and forum...happy browsing xx

we went to an island called Kuredu which was paradise :cool:

I think it's had lots of accomodation changes since we were there and some of the rooms are spectacular, but if we never get the chance to go again we have amazing memories :)

I've got loads more pics on FB if you're a member...it would give you some idea of an alternative venue if you wanted options...but if you want family and friends around you, there's so many beautiful venues over here too....be prepared for it taking over your whole waking thoughts, I lived and breathed it for 5 months before we went :eek: :D

just type in your web browser Kuredu Island Maldives as it has it's own website and forum...happy browsing xx

it sounds wonderful, but think hubby is more wanting it here doesnt like flying lol

yeah i have facebook babes ill pm u my name so just add me and ill have a look
xxxxxxxxxx

thank you everyone for ur kind words im so happy and excited!!
i jus cant stop looking at wedding stuff!1 and havent pigged out at all today just had my 3 meals, which is fantastic for me as i am a snacker and a sweet snacker at that, but been too busy thinking and surf the net and looking at mags
which is fab!!!

thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun that is fantastic!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I was looking at wedding dresses last night (for a friend, not myself!!!) and can only imagine how excited you must be!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on the renewing of your vows....that is something for you to focus on and of course it's going to be so romantic.

(((hugs)))

how lovely, something to aim for xxx

What brilliant news! You will have a wonderful day and, as people keep saying, what a wonderful incentive for you.

I had a fantastic wedding day but it still wasn't everything I would have wanted (nice dress but not THE dress, my issues with having photos taken and generally feeling like a lumbering lump etc etc) - so I was really touched when I read your post. I know how much my little quibbles hurt me so I have a tiny, tiny idea of your (far more genuine) issues.

Renewing your vows will be wonderful I think - a new start for a new you. What could be better??? (Provided your husband doesn't think the same way as mine when I suggested renewing our vows to which his immediate response was "RENEWING the vows? You mean they EXPIRE?????? :rolleyes:)

Good luck hun. Love.

TillyBob

Hun that is fantastic!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I was looking at wedding dresses last night (for a friend, not myself!!!) and can only imagine how excited you must be!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pmsl bless ya babes thanks and i cant wait im sooo excited he brought me home some wedding mags today bless him, love him to death so ive been busy flicking its deffo gonna be PINK!!
ill be screaming soon with the excitement lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

What brilliant news! You will have a wonderful day and, as people keep saying, what a wonderful incentive for you.

I had a fantastic wedding day but it still wasn't everything I would have wanted (nice dress but not THE dress, my issues with having photos taken and generally feeling like a lumbering lump etc etc) - so I was really touched when I read your post. I know how much my little quibbles hurt me so I have a tiny, tiny idea of your (far more genuine) issues.

Renewing your vows will be wonderful I think - a new start for a new you. What could be better??? (Provided your husband doesn't think the same way as mine when I suggested renewing our vows to which his immediate response was "RENEWING the vows? You mean they EXPIRE?????? :rolleyes:)

Good luck hun. Love.

TillyBob

awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya babes im glad someone understand how im feeling some of my family think im being silly wanting to waste money doing it again when they dont see a point in it, that upset me a bit but sod them we wanna do so we are its for me and hubby not for them.

i just cant wait its also taking my mind off the op which i was alway thinking about which is helping loads
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the support babes

pmsl bless ya babes thanks and i cant wait im sooo excited he brought me home some wedding mags today bless him, love him to death so ive been busy flicking its deffo gonna be PINK!!
ill be screaming soon with the excitement lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwww bless him!!! What a sweetie!!! I expect to see some links to possible wedding dresses!!! Or does hubby check the forum too??

Back