• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me the silly idiot/ot sort off

mandyl

im sorry and if this isnt aproriate ill understand but you guys are my support so i wanted to tell you.
after ive got this out im gonna get on and forget about it,move forward and dream about guy:D
the reason i was so upset is because,well basically i have a mate emma i know she can be immature but im always the one who falls for it and gets hurt. she has a friend who split with her gf aparently id said things that i can assure you i hadnt. well she was raving about this last night. this morning the other girl rang me having a go down the phone at me. think thats why i wobbled last night. i tend to panic and get anxious and thats what ive done.
ive arranged now for pet sitter to look after tigger instead of emma. after op ive got brother on end of phone and you guys and lets face it ive managed alone with everything my hubby of 15years leaving brought so ill manage. sorry for rambling silly post.
love mandyxx:cry:

Why is it that so called friends hurt you the most? I could fill up a whole page with what my 'best friend' of over 20 years has done to me in the last 12 months including ignoring my operation but there you go. Just let it wash over you and carry on - people are jerks sometimes. Hugs x

Aww Mandy i am so sorry to hear about hat happened with your friend :(

Dont worry love, sometimes you just realise who your real mates are, and she deffo doesnt sound like a true friend.

Just keep your head up high and consentrate on the knew life you have ahead of you.

And like you say, you've always got us :) xxxxx

thankyou both means so much xxxxx

i'm wondering if this friend has weight issues herself? and therefore cant cope with what your having done.

Whatever the reason, keep on track your doing the right thing for you and keep going, never mind the silly antics of soo called friends. remember we are all here for you, no matter how silly the problem. If none of us had these kind of problems in life we may never have turned to food in the first place! dont let her drag you down...xxx

awwww mandy with friends like that you dont need enemys ive been there done that and i dont have peeps like that in my life anymore coz to be quite frank ther d**ks i could tell ya all the times in the past ive been hurt but to be honest ther not worth talkin about and i dont like to waste my brin energy on em better you found out now what ya so called friend is like rather than after op coz you will need positivity when ya had op not negativity coz this could knock you back so keep comin here to all theses lovely peeps and we will giv you nothin but suport and positive vibes best of luck huni lin.x

Mandy we will always be here for you and with friends like Emma who needs enemies! Glad you have Tigger sorted and i'm happy to give you my number if you want it and i'll also be at the end of the phone for you x
would you do that for me? yes please should i pm you? xxxx

:hug99::hug99:Hugs for Mandy

What a coincidence I am also having trouble with someone called Emma (my neighbours daughter) I was also accused of doing something I hadn't. She decided last night to stand in the front garden and called me a thick fat ***** (she had a weight problem in the past and should know better)
I think some people are so insecure about themselves they have to take it out on everyone else.
I now don't THINK I am better than them I KNOW I am better than them.
When I've had my op and am losing weight i will feel better about myself.
I will be fantastic on the outside and the inside. She will be thin but still ugly on the inside
Rise above it YOU deserve better friends than them

Mandy don't let this immaturity set you back. You have come so far so what gives them the right to put you back to where you were?? Keep posting and receiving the support from us minis and you'll do fine. /you really don't need this stress at the moment or anytime if it comes to that.Stay strong Mandy,you deserve so much morexx

Hi Mandy, so sorry that yr friend has hurt you and caused you grief - it's not nice anyway, but she must know (as your friend) how much anxiety this would cause you.
Also, this is not a "Silly Post" as you said - you need somewhere to let it out and get support - and guess what, here we are.
Sending you very best wishes, Jen x

Back