• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

totally off the subject sorry!!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
i had to tell someone im soo excited, me and my hubby have set a date for our renewal of wedding vows. we got married in 2003 and i didnt have a dress or bridesmaids or a church or a photo album not even a cake nothing at all or anything i really wanted and it upset me so much and i said to hm onthe wedding night IF i lose all this weight we have gotta do it again so i can have a fairytale wedding like ive alway wanted!!

and he said we should set a date but also give me time to have the op and lose the weight so we have!!!

6TH AUGUST 2011!!!!

and i cant wait im soooo excited
so i now have something to make sure i work as hard as i can after my op to lose all the weight i want to!!!

im sorry to go off subject i was just soooooo excited and had to tell someone

sorry for going on

love natalie
xxxx
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh how lovely is that....something nice to look forward to, with plenty of time to plan your day & your weight lose, Wishing you all the best :)

thanks kandeechops
thats wot my hubby thought thats why he said we should pick a date as it would give me something to look forward to and keep me busy so im not always thinging about the surgery if u know wot i man and i love him for it loads bless him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a delightful end to your journey - you couldn't bottle up his romanticism and send a little of it over my way to my hub could you? He is sadly lacking in the 'anything remotely resembling romance' department :cool:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww tpt wish i could babes
my hubby was like that but has just started to change with me being refered for wls i think it scared him at first and he now gets worried alot when a letter comes for hospital or a phone call i love him for it bless him but he needed to calm down so i took him to the educational meeting and he has calmed down loads just gone all mushy lol

aww i think thats brilliant, congratulations, have fun choosing your dress xxxx

aww i think thats brilliant, congratulations, have fun choosing your dress xxxx

thanks hunny thats one thing i cant wait to do it wedding dress shopping i never did it before as i thought i was too big and it would be alot of money to waste to end up looking horrible on me, but now fingerscrossed i cant wait till i can i think i will even end up crying with happiness
xxxxxxxxxxxx

natalie whys your mood thing say sad ? it should be smiling xxxx

congrats again xxx

Hi Natalie...

my Hubby and I renewed our vows 3 years ago in the Maldives (see pic below) and it was the most fantastic day of our lives and far outshone our original wedding back in 1991 in the local register office! We even got new wedding rings (our originals were very basic and all we could afford back then) and had our original ones joined together...I now have them in my crystal cabinet perched upon a Willow Tree figure of a man & woman.

enjoy every moment of the build up....you truly will have a wonderful day :cupid::heartpump:

Attachments

• von maldives.jpg
    von maldives.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 21
  • von and paul maldives.jpg
    von and paul maldives.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 20
  • paul and von maldives.jpg
    paul and von maldives.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 21
Hi Natalie...

my Hubby and I renewed our vows 3 years ago in the Maldives (see pic below) and it was the most fantastic day of our lives and far outshone our original wedding back in 1991 in the local register office! We even got new wedding rings (our originals were very basic and all we could afford back then) and had our original ones joined together...I now have them in my crystal cabinet perched upon a Willow Tree figure of a man & woman.

enjoy every moment of the build up....you truly will have a wonderful day :cupid::heartpump:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are gorgeous pictures babes and it looks amazing we was talking about going abroad to renew but not alot of family could come and i want everyone there as had no one at my wedding so that went out the window but would of loved to the view is to die for, bless ya you both look gorgeous and soooo happy bless ya i hope my day is a gorgeous as yours xxxxxxxxxx

Back