• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay my m8s been givin her date today and shes goin to the same

pinkylin

hosp as me and if i go by the time shes waited from one appointment to the next and the date for op it bring me to waiting for about 12wks for op which brings me to the 15th of december which im not to happy about now i knw that sounds really ungratefull and im not im glad im getin op but i just dont want to be feelin ill or sore for my fam i dont want to ruin crimbo for them plus ive gotta cook now i knw hub would do it but to be honest he doesnt quite do roasts like i do and kids do say they prefer mine lol im now thinkin if they do giv me that date to ask them if ther is another date just after crimbo maybe b4 new yr or somethin i dont knw do you think i would be able to do this and if i did do you then think they would make me wait even longer any advice would be great guys lin.x

Sod the crimbo dinner,there will be plenty of others.Let o/h cook or buy it all from M+S!The kids wont notice honest.

hahahahaha what ya like lol ive just said i wont be able to put turkey in the oven so he will have to do it mind you he did say he would do all the dinner anyway but i enjoy makin it lol so i want to do it haha but then again if im sore i wont want to do it lol will i ?

I went on holiday 3 days post op and spent the week cooking for the other 11 people there no probs!

hahahahaha like ya style gail i think i will put me bed in the kitchen and then i wont av to get up lol nah hub sed he will do it and i will talk him through it anyway lol hes an angel and to show him how much he ment to me and to say sorry for me bein a crank i bought him some gorg aftershave (1million by paco rabanne) the other day and some jelly beans lol he was made up and he smelt soooooo fine hehehe

wow did ya shel oh i should be ok then ta hun thats put me mind at rest hehehehehehehehe oh im lookin forward to it now lol

hiya allie yeh he will be fab doin the dinner coz hes not a bad cook after all he did live by humself for quite a few yrs with his son b4 i came along lol hed brought his son up on his own since his son was 6 and when we met his son had just turned 10 ahhhhhhhhh hes now 21 lol omg how time flys eh

well said gaynor i like it and ya right hun ta.x

If your not well enough to stand there and cook a few roast spuds by Christmas day then there will be something seriously wrong with you. I'm sure you'll be fine, you do the spuds and let hubbie do the rest.

thanx bonita ive come to the decision now whats one crimbo bein a lil bit poorley to the rest being very happy and ive been sik over crimbo b4 we all have in our house once all together lol but yano what it wasnt the end of the world was it im sure we will all manage somehow hehe.x

HiYa Pinkylin,
I had my Bypass Op on the 6th December last year and to be honest it didn't make much difference. But i was thinking, why don't you make the christmas dinner a few days before your op and freeze them all, Then all you have to do is put them in the microwave lol, Its only one christmas. I can honestly say it never spoiled my christmas last year. Good luck!!

thanx hun well i did say to hubs the other day im going to do 2 crimbo dinners this year one b4 my pre op diet and one on crimbo day lol so i wont miss out lin.x

Back