• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meal out help!!

caz1975

I'm going for a meal and I just don't know what to order, I'm 8 weeks post op and have now started to eat more normal food, it's going to be a Chinese and I just don't know what I would be able to eat if anything please help. I'm considering on just saying I have other plans as I do t want to be sat there with something that I can't eat lol. This is the first time I've been for any kind of meal since my op. Thanks guys in advance xx

I'm going for a meal and I just don't know what to order, I'm 8 weeks post op and have now started to eat more normal food, it's going to be a Chinese and I just don't know what I would be able to eat if anything please help. I'm considering on just saying I have other plans as I do t want to be sat there with something that I can't eat lol. This is the first time I've been for any kind of meal since my op. Thanks guys in advance xx
I go out and have starters, what about a nice Chinese soup?

I'd stick to a starter as a main if you can. Stick to something protein based. Chicken and sweet corn broth (or any broth really) Pork ribs in a non sweet sauce or duck with the little pancakes maybe?

Chicken or prawn skewers would be ok too. Hope this helps a little. Just try not to panic. It's early days for you yet. If you study a menu, you'll always find something to eat :)

Thanks guys, I was thinking the soups or a prawn dish as I can't eat chicken it just doesn't agree with me yet. It's mad how before the op I wouldn't even think and end up ordering enough food for a week!! I'm glad those days are over as its what got me to the size I was xx

Any chance of the restaurant having its menu online? That way you can review the menu , kind of pre plan avoiding any anxiety you may feel
enjoy your evening

Back