• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last meal

nigelc

I guys I'm starting my diet on Friday so tomorrow will be my last proper meal, any ideas what it should be? I'm not sure if you can eat steak post op so maybe it should be a steak meal.... HELP!!!!!

I'm going to go to a Toby Carvery and have their delicious fish pie and my daughter is going to make me a Chinese feast too, although as I've already started to cut my portion sizes down and cut out cakes/sweets/crisps etc I find I don't want as much to eat now....so hopefully my 'last' meal won't leave me feeling ready to burst! ;) :D
Em xxxxx

Just dont go mad,enjoy your meal and you will be able to eat steak postop.I have a small fillet or ribeye steak and love it,im 18 months out so dont rush it!

Omg you are all so good! I start pre- op diet on Monday so have been eating all of the things I won't be able to have after op................

Food for thought.. have not even thought what my last meal would be before pre op diet. I have to say I have really not been thinking about food since i have been give my op date

jane x

Ok I had a last meal week before my op! I was do bad but it left me thinking uugghh and I didn't want anymore take out etc now six months post op I have no desire for any of that food again x good luck!!

My exact thoughts maya xxx

Now I cant stop thinking what I should have! But I will probably eat too much.. but I know I wont be able to to that once banding

I pigged out big time in last week pre op, having things I know I wouldnt be able to have post op.

One thing I had was Krispy Kreme donuts which I used to love, but when eating last one rather than think "oh i'll never be able to have you again" it was more "i am not enjoying this at all, it's all crap".

Four weeks today I started pre op diet, and Monday will be three weeks post op and I am not missing any sweet foods. The only thing I am craving is "normal" food as been on pureed food for lazt three weeks.

Enjoy your last supper but even though you cannot eat the volumes you learn to enjoy food different but still enjoy it
Take care and enjoy yourself

Back