• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's a typical meal 3 months post op?

wes001

Hi everyone,

I will be going to Vegas 3 months post op, I have posted another thread with my questions on going away but would like some examples of what a typical meal was 3 months post op?

Any help would be great.

I had a sleeve and at 3 months wasn't eating any "meals", I was in Florida and I remember eating solid food but literally a few mouthfuls. I could eat three chicken nuggets, a bit of ham and cheese, a tiny slice of pizza with no crust. You will be able to eat normal food but in small amounts. There will be slot of waste if you order a meal.

Like kar8858 said I too was eating very small amounts around 4 or 5 mouthfuls of any given meal a few mouthfuls of rice, shepards pie , fish I was wasting a lot of food even childrens portions but everyone is different you may fair better than me
good luck

Oh I was eating pretty much everything 3 months on, albeit in smaller portions. Roast meat etc was fine for me, but not too dry roast beef. I could eat pasta and bread too..
Trial and error. Take small bites, chew really well and slowly.
Enjoy your trip.

Back