• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Meals to make yourself

Tazz76

It's almost come to the time for me to return to work. And I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of non bread meals that could be taken to work as a packed lunch. I seem to struggle for ideas when it comes to this!

Yvessa

I roast some veg on a sunday, and cook some chicken or have leftover from a roast. and it lasts me a week.

tealovingsleever

Do you have a microwave at work tazz?

Sashie1977

For work I would either take in salads made with cos lettuce, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn,radishes, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, beetroot and for protein I would add either tinned tuna, poached salmon, boiled chicken, prawns or cheese. I drizzle over balsamic too.

Or I would take in the little pots of low-fat houmous with carrot sticks, pepper sticks and raw baby corn

Or M&S have some fabby tiny portions of BBQ chicken pieces/Prawns/chicken satay that you can eat cold and they are full of protein.

Tazz76

tealovingsleever

I would cook in bulk then and freeze potions to take in. Chicken curry, bolognase etc. all can be bulked out with veg. Jacket potatoes are yummy too :)

Bally

You can also prepare meatballs, roasted chicken or turkey breast and grilled shrimps and heat them at lunch time.
Frittatas and omlettes are easy to transport too.
And yogurt or cottage cheese.