• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Medical and Menu Card available

witchingmoon

I have got medical/menu wallet cards printed. The Menu side is glossy and the medical side is mat so you can write on them.
If you would like one please send me a self addressed envelope I can PM you my address if your interested.

Attachments

• Menu-cardproof.jpg
    Menu-cardproof.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Medical-cardProof.jpg
    Medical-cardProof.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 291
I have got medical/menu wallet cards printed. The Menu side is glossy and the medical side is mat so you can write on them.
If you would like one please send me a self addressed envelope I can PM you my address if your interested.

What are they for ? ( scuse me if im a bit dense today x )

Do you know if restaurants accept these..
I must admit I'd be a little embarassed showing one in a restaurant incase the staff judge/talk about me.
xx
Good restaurants do. I was out yesterday and she did me free mash so I could eat with my family and she was very interested in my operation and was very lovely.

What are they for ? ( scuse me if im a bit dense today x )
They are a menu card which asks to allow us to order child's menu or smaller portions. The other side has medical details in case your in an emergency. It let the medical team know you can't have Blind NG tubs and NSAIDS and energencey contact number.

Oh yes please I'll PM you. Thanks for doing this.

Kate x
No problem hun have replied x

I went out on Saturday for a family function and had an omlette. The waitress was really off with me for leaving the majority of my meal. I told her I was full and was apologetic but left feeling really upset at the way I'd been treat.
xx

Sadly some places are not very nice. I have been lucky I have been out with my family twice. The first was an all you can eat chines and they were very happy just to let me sit there with water and no food. The second was a little pub and they were lovely I think the landlady was very supportive as she said she had struggled to lose some weight herself to get pregnant.
I have been told some big chains can be off with you but if any are they will lose business as we wont go again..... so their loss.
Don't let them get you down and remember you are paying them so if you don't eat it all that's fine they are not losing money.... I would complain myself or more likely make hubby do it lol
x

Hi do u know if these also apply to sleeves I know the menu will but just not sure about the medical side of it? Wot a great thing for u to do :) :) xxxx

well if and when i go out for a meal im taking a tub with me aswell so i can put some left overs in and have for dinner the next day lol xx

I've found most restaurants I go to very helpful and accomodating. Wetherspoons are lovely and there are also some nice starters to have as main courses too, as in most restraunts. Toby Carveries will let you have a toddler plate so you can take food off someone elses plate. My kids aways dish themselves up more than they can manage so this works perfectly. Pizza hut is great too as there is plenty of salad and you can order a childs meal. Most places are fab and like I said before, if they wont accomodate you then just choose one of the lovely starters and ask for it to be served with everyone elses main course.

Ha ha in Wetherspoons last week (Tim and I go there every Thursday for dinner) I had chicken in the fridge that needed eating so I took it with me, ordered a side salad for 80p took half out into my box then added the chicken to the bowl and my extra light mayo (I carry that in a little tub) and Bobs your Uncle. No one saw, no one would have cared anyway and I had what I fancied to eat while Tim ate a great hunk of steak and scampi with chips, minus the 3 chips I nicked.

I always take a Tupperware box in my handbag when we eat out as I can never eat everything on my plate and if I don't eat it the dog does.

Kate x

Last edited:
Hi do u know if these also apply to sleeves I know the menu will but just not sure about the medical side of it? Wot a great thing for u to do :) :) xxxx

After a sleeve you should not have a blind NG tube. I am not sure if your alowed NSAIDS. If you are you could cross that one off.

If I can work out how to PM you I will! not considering eating out at present, but the medical side of things is a concern - although we are all heading to happier, healthier futures.

Weight Loss Cards

Hi,
I know this is an old thread, but do you still have any of these cards please, as I would love one!.
Many thanks.

Back