• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meeting With Consultant Today.

Evenstarr

I had my meeting with my consultant Mr Ackroyd earlier today, well actually it was a member of his team, a Dr Martin (much more personable than the TV Doc Martin) , anyway we discussed my eating habits...big portions and a snacker and agreed a bypass was my best option.
So, he said my next step was my pre-op then my op, there's a 2-3 month waiting list, so I'm really , really excited and happy today. :D

Hopefully I will be getting back from holiday tomorrow to a letter from hospital then. Told them I wasn't available til June.

Hopefully I will be getting back from holiday tomorrow to a letter from hospital then. Told them I wasn't available til June.

Hope it's there waiting for you!
Em xxxx

No April 2012, so I am amazed and of course very lucky that it's progressing so quickly.

:O omg hopefully its the same where i am lol. but i doubt it. so pleased 4 u. wish it was this quick for everyone. but just goes to show everytime is diff. :) xxx

No letter. Guess that's me on the phone tomorrow.

Must get round to calling them, been so knackered since got back off hols

I know it's always a big depressing come down when you get back from a holiday isn't it?
But hurry up and call, I'm dying to know when your date is.
Em xxx

Just left message with the weight loss co-ordinator, awaiting reply

I've got my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Well Emma, still no response

Have you tried Mr Ackroyds secretary?

That is very quick you are one lucky lady, thinking of all you lovely ladies, n gents who are still waiting and wondering when out there. xx

The only contact I have is the weight loss coordinator Anne

The only contact I have is the weight loss coordinator Anne

I've sent you a message with secretary's phone number and name.
Good luck xxx

Back