• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mens underpants/boxers

joffy01582

do any of the other men on here suffer from TCS (toxic crutch syndrome) or am i the only one whos pants always go in the same place :eek: its a bugger when you try making a pair of boxers last a couple of years and they let go at the crutch :D:D:D:D:D:D

i needed a giggle today ,cheers big ears ! xxxxxxxxx,try leather ones or pvc ,will last you a bit longer haha x

Couple of years!minger get some new ones.You men are all the same hang on to your clothes till they are threadbare and full of holes.I can never put any of my mans stuff in the charity bag they would chuck it back at us!Maz x

You need one of them mankini's. that should hold it all in place.xx

Was chuffed last week threw my 3xl boxers out

Hi Mate, I bought some awesome ones from big mans shop in Belfast, they were £20 for four pairs and they are damn tough. They are specially made for the company. here is the website address, they do mail order. Large Mens Clothing Belfast, Large Clothing Belfast, Big Mens Clothing, Big Clothing, Big mens Clothes, Big and Large Mens Clothing Northern Ireland, Large Mens Clothing Coleraine, Large Clothing Coleraine, for All Sizes up to 8XL - Suits, Trousers,
Address and phone number

442-446 Newtownards Road
Belfast, County Antrim BT4 1HJ
028 9045 7799

good luck, cheers Bob.

No, its always the waistband that starts to part from the rest of the Y fronts for me. My wife tells me its because I always tumble them instead of putting them on the line.

My other half has always ended up with "air vent" boxers lol He also has holes in the crutch of his jeans, I some times wonder if he is going to work to be honest, he comes home like he's had a right good day & ripped clothes around his crutch! :8855:

I'm with starr.....go commando
the other half couldn't tho no one on the tube trip home wants to see his plum hanging out ahahahah xx

Back