• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Migraines, before and after??????

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Hi,

About 12 months ago, I started to suffer from severe migraines for the first time in 34 years..... The doctor still has to find out what causes them????

They have calmed down on frequency but still as intense when I get one.:cry::cry:

I was just wondering if any of you suffered pre-op and if you still do post-op???

Hi,

About 12 months ago, I started to suffer from severe migraines for the first time in 34 years..... The doctor still has to find out what causes them????

They have calmed down on frequency but still as intense when I get one.:cry::cry:

I was just wondering if any of you suffered pre-op and if you still do post-op???

Not migraines, but I had really bad headaches nearly every day :cry: I have not had one since surgery :D I know migraines are not the same as headaches, but hopefully you will see a difference post op, sweetie xxx :wave_cry:

Oh I suffer from them, I haven't got any tablets if I suffer any at the moment as I'm only a week post op so can't swallow tablets, even though the pharmacist should convert your tablets to liquid form :( it will be interesting to hear the results as I really hope it's less :) x x x

I always have a packet of Syndol with me 'cos they are the only tablets that will help my migraines. Will I still be able to take them after my bypass( obviously not until I've healed) does anyone know?

mrsfarm2000 said:
I always have a packet of Syndol with me 'cos they are the only tablets that will help my migraines. Will I still be able to take them after my bypass( obviously not until I've healed) does anyone know?

Yes you will if they can be crushed or in liquid form Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back