• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet q please

CHUCKY

hi all
does anyone know if you allowed cocoa (not drinking choc) or sugar free crusha on milk diet?

thanks julie x

Not sure about cocoa - but anything sugar free is fine. Make ice lollies with sugar free juice. The main thing with this diet is that you reduce the size of your liver. You do lose weight too, but that's a bonus rather than the reason for it. Hope that helps. x x

Sugar free Crusha definetly but not sure about Cocoa. I think best to call and check with the surgeon. I'm on day 8 of the Milk Diet. It is the hardest diet I have ever been on but I am kind of used to it now.....argggggggghhhhhhhh

im on day two of a 10 day milk yog diet and I have sugar free crusha its quite nice. Not sure about the cocoa drink things sorry :)

Hello everyone.......can someone explain what sugar free crusha is plz, never heard it before.

All the best - mejulie x x

Hello everyone.......can someone explain what sugar free crusha is plz, never heard it before.

All the best - mejulie x x

Hii Crusha is something you put in your milk to make a milkshake. The sugar free one is ideal for peeps on the milk and yog pre op diet as it makes a change from just cold boring plain milk. The raspberry one tastes like the syrup you get on an ice cream cone from the ice cream van!
HTH xx

hii crusha is something you put in your milk to make a milkshake. The sugar free one is ideal for peeps on the milk and yog pre op diet as it makes a change from just cold boring plain milk. The raspberry one tastes like the syrup you get on an ice cream cone from the ice cream van!
Hth xx

tyvm for your help, most appreciated xx

all the best -mejulie x x

noreenb;. I'm on day 8 of the Milk Diet. It is the hardest diet I have ever been on but I am kind of used to it now.....argggggggghhhhhhhh[/QUOTE said:
Wahoooooo well done Noreen after all the worry and the initial stumbles..............I knew you could do it and you have given me the encouragement and faith for when I start mines.........well done you:love:

Jayxx

really dumb question but is sugar free crusha that says no added sugar thanks .your getting really organised julie although ive started to pack my bag sad i know.see you monday xx ;) luv deb

Back