• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet ?

It depends what your surgical team recommend. It varies so widely. Were you not given a sheet by the dietician on your team?

I was allowed milk, two diet yoghurts, sugar free jelly, three pieces of fruit and unlimited sugar-free fluids.

I would ask ur sugical team about it mine was 2 pts of ss milk, 4 low cal yoghurts , 2 boveril/oxo drinks and unlimited squash or water

I am also at the L&D and also have Mr Date, my advice sheet told me 4 pints of milk, 1 sachet of jelly, oxo drink for the salt content, a litre of fluid, ie sugar free juice, water, diet drinks. I was on this for 3 1/2 weeks.
I am now waiting for my date to come round 3rd June at the mo.
Hope this helps. You can pm me if u want a chat.

Hi everyone, I can see that some people are scheduled for surgery at the L&D. Can anyone tell me what happens next. I had a triple appointment and was told to do the milk diet until I see the Surgeon in 5 weeks. Not sure how far away from a surgery date that makes me?

everyone is different hun it depends how many spaces are in his diary ask if u can be put on the cancelation list to u may get it quicker sorry that i cant be much help xx

I was told today that my hospital now have another consultant and that waiting times will be reduced because of this. So good news!

Back