• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet

luv2bskinny

i am waitin for my op at SRH and i am terrifed in case i get knocked bk for puttin weight on so i am just wondering if any body who is gettin or had their op at sunderland can tell me wot the milk diet is nd how i do it!!!! i ave came so far in this journey nd dont want to b knocked bk for a couple of pounds

any help would be great xxxx

louise1983

i am waitin for my op at SRH and i am terrifed in case i get knocked bk for puttin weight on so i am just wondering if any body who is gettin or had their op at sunderland can tell me wot the milk diet is nd how i do it!!!! i ave came so far in this journey nd dont want to b knocked bk for a couple of pounds

any help would be great xxxx

hi hun my pre opp diet was 2 litres of water, 3/4 pints of skimmed milk & 3 fat free yogurts eg muller light.

there was other things on the sheet but i diddnt have them, good luck

luv2bskinny

wot weight did u lose doin that???even if it means i doin it for a couple off weeks i dont mind cos it wil b worth it xx

luv2bskinny

thanxs fink i wil try that, is that 2 litres of water, 3/4 pints of skimmed milk & 3 fat free yogurts eg muller light per day?? xx

louise1983

thanxs fink i wil try that, is that 2 litres of water, 3/4 pints of skimmed milk & 3 fat free yogurts eg muller light per day?? xx

i should say 3 or 4 pints of milk plus the water, your never off the loo lol
i had the shape delights apple crumble deserts to but any fat free, fruit or natural yogurt.
be prepared for bad breath ...:p

yes thats per day and thats all i had, i belive you can have suggar free jelly but i hate the stuff so missed it out
and fruit but again i missed that out.

JO28172

10 days for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Luazai

i had the shape delights apple crumble deserts to but any fat free, fruit or natural yogurt.

yes thats per day and thats all i had, i belive you can have suggar free jelly but i hate the stuff so missed it out
Wow that it’s a lot of liquid

Luazai

Wow that it’s a lot of liquid x