• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet?

I didn't feel hungry and followed it to the letter. The only time I felt bad (headachy and mild nausea) was the first 2-3 days which is normal. You need to look and this stage in a positive way as you do all the stages. I'd start when you were told to start! X

Thank you all for the input I will go on a calorie controlled diet to lose the 5% then go on the milk diet when told to do so thank you all :)

This is only for 5% weightloss , not pre op. I won't be having surgery until I see the surgeon n get a date, that will be after 5% loss whenever I do it.
I still was too scared to mess with it for my 5% even but I had a lot to lose. If it's what you need to do then fair enough.

I am really looking forward to starting it tbh. Roll on 2014 when I can at last control my weight. The last thing I wanted to do was struggle with kids and Xmas and diet! X

I am at Luton and if you don't do the 5% in the allotted time you risk being taken off the process. I was with a lady who was refused the op as she was three pounds short of her 5%!!!! Like Yve, I stuck to the time to give myself the best chance, I found it really hard and the thought of failing was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have a neighbour who was there on the 30th of December and started the next day.
Good luck.

I am at Luton and if you don't do the 5% in the allotted time you risk being taken off the process. I was with a lady who was refused the op as she was three pounds short of her 5%!!!! Like Yve, I stuck to the time to give myself the best chance, I found it really hard and the thought of failing was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have a neighbour who was there on the 30th of December and started the next day.
Good luck.

Thanks, I'm there too :) I went on the 19th dec but agreed to start after crimbo so I wasn't groggy over Xmas as I have three special needs kids. I will succeed , nit got a date to attend yet tho :(

Good luck, my neighbour has her return date for the 4th of Feb, so it was just over the month which is why she started straight away!!!

Good luck, my neighbour has her return date for the 4th of Feb, so it was just over the month which is why she started straight away!!!

Well my liver has shed 7lbs of crap in three days :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back