• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk yoghurt & jelly

halfway

Halfway through my pre-op diet. Feeling quite weak at the moment. Muscle cramps driving me nuts.....but I shall persevere!!

halfway

Halfway through my pre-op diet. Feeling quite weak at the moment. Muscle cramps driving me nuts.....but I shall persevere!!

Popped my yoghurt in the freezer. So delicious!!!
Thx for the advise. Dont think i will be able to eat yoghurt any other way again.

Your doing just great vattas :) The next half will fly by and your op will be here before you know it :)

Vattas are you on liquid diet? You keep going :) You're doing a sterling job!

It is awful if you're getting cramps, but you're halfway through - you're doing really well and it'll all be worth it when you have your op! x

Thank you I thought it was just me. I am really tired but can not relax super irritable want to fight/argue with the world and have the headache from hell.
Roll on next wednesday my op day and hopefully a cup of tea in the evening. fingers crossed

Hi hun, keep at it. I'm on 5wk milk diet and have 3.5wks left. Some days I wake up feeling great, some I spend the whole day with my belly grumbling, cramps, headaches etc. but it's a means to an end.
Which diet are you doing? I had really really severe muscle cramps all over on day 3 and 4 so I increased my oxo drink to 2 a day and that has eased it off immensely. I still get some cramp (like last night and this morning) but I think that's because I didn't drink enough water yesterday.
Keep going, there is light at the end of the tunnel x

Halfway through my pre op diet too. Feeling a little tired, but not too bad. Terrible taste in my mouth, like I'm sucking an old penny. No longer missing sugar, in fact have all but lost my appetite.

This time next week my op will be over :banana dancer:

Good luck to all of you, stick with it, you're doing brilliantly.

It's just a small amount of time in the grand scheme of things, and will help you become a new person!

Halfway through my pre op diet too. Feeling a little tired, but not too bad. Terrible taste in my mouth, like I'm sucking an old penny. No longer missing sugar, in fact have all but lost my appetite.

This time next week my op will be over :banana dancer:

Hi Lippy - good luck for the op. You'll do fine and soon be sitting on the losers' bench with us.

The taste in your mouth is horrid I know. Sorry to say that it'll still be there for the first few weeks after the op, during the liquid stage. I seemed to develop a green fur on my tongue too which was v unpleasant indeed. The body goes into ketosis due to lack of calories and proper nutrition which is what is causing it. When you start eating normal foods again you'll find it improves, fingers crossed xx

Back