• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mini's Changes?

Porpo

Hi,

I know I've been offline for a week but has this forum changed or is it me??

There were definately more stickys before I think?!?! Am not complaining it looks all nice and tidy but not sure if Im having a senior moment here.

Xxx

Yeah Mini's had her duster out. :p
The stickys have been condensed and theres a new 'Off Topic' sub forum to post what you want in thats non wls related.

Makes the whole forum a tad tidier :D Theres some new Mod Bod's about too lol

Elfie is right :) Minis done a good job cleaning it all up, she can come do my bedroom next if she wants :D

The new mod team will also be doing some tidying over the next couple of weeks so please bear with us whilst we do it and keep your eyes open for any new sections aswell.

LOL, I would like to say for the record that I have no idea how to move stuff but I plan to learn from the super Sam and the terrific Terri so I will try to help out. As for minis changes, the sections are nice and tidy we just have to keep them that way (sounds easy right?). Send us your suggestions if you have any about how you would like your forum to be.

Thanks and be patient because some of us are a bit slower (me) and have to learn stuff!

Nic:p

Hi Nic! me has One!!! a few times now I have answered some-ones thread and if they dont have a photo at the side I automaticly address them as a lady:eek: (sorry Guys) then they have replied back WHAT! Ime a fella not a woman. So can we have something on the side panel please to state Female/Male. Just an Idea of course. Kind regards Gail.xQUOTE=phatgirl;2102032]LOL, I would like to say for the record that I have no idea how to move stuff but I plan to learn from the super Sam and the terrific Terri so I will try to help out. As for minis changes, the sections are nice and tidy we just have to keep them that way (sounds easy right?). Send us your suggestions if you have any about how you would like your forum to be.

Thanks and be patient because some of us are a bit slower (me) and have to learn stuff!

Nic:p[/QUOTE]

Hi Nic! me has One!!! a few times now I have answered some-ones thread and if they dont have a photo at the side I automaticly address them as a lady:eek: (sorry Guys) then they have replied back WHAT! Ime a fella not a woman. So can we have something on the side panel please to state Female/Male. Just an Idea of course. Kind regards Gail.x

Thats a great suggestion Gail. We'll see what we can do!

Back