• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Missed you guys!!

831phil

Hi, just to let you know I am still alive!! Went up to the Lakes for a week of rest - was fab and had great weather! My wonderful sister made me 6 days of gorgeous soups and I had half a yoghurt for my breakfast - didnt miss food at all which was really weird, especially when the rest of the family and visiting friends had a bbq - never thought I would experience that even though everyone tells you that you will! Looking different already and cant wait to get down to Boots tomorrow and get on the scales!! Hope you are all well - missed reading all about you and going to catch up now and see if we have any new post-oppers xx :D

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a lovely time x x

hi Ruth, so glad you had a great time and that it was post op problem free, well done ,cant wait to hear how the weights going ! x

Welcome home we missed you.xx

You certainly chose a good week weatherwise!! Look at it now lol, pouring down and heavy grey skies.
Well done on enjoying your soups and new lifestyle.
Lynne x

Well, cant actually believe it - have lost one stone 4 pounds in two weeks and with the stone pre-op that's two stone 4 pounds - really thrilled!! Love my bypass xx

Your doing brilliantly, you picked a nice week for the lakes too xx

Back