• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RIP our beautiful Sarah (westiegirl)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
It is with deep regret that our beloved Sarah (westiegirl) passed away after a short illness yesterday morning.

Some of you who posted on MiniMins would of known Sarah (westiegirl) as she was one of the founding members of MiniMins.

The link below will take you to the condolence thread on the main forum.

RIP our beautiful Sarah (westiegirl) - Page 12 - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Sarah was a wonderful person and has left a lasting impression on all those who had the pleasure of meeting her or got to know her through her diary and by her supportive posts on MiniMins.

She will be greatly missed and always loved.

"To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die!.

Its so sad Mini, I remember Westie Girl from my Cambridge Diet days. Rest in peace Sarah x

Sarah was a wonderful person and has left a lasting impression on all those who had the pleasure of meeting her or got to know her through her diary and by her supportive posts on MiniMins.

She will be greatly missed and always loved.

"To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die!.

hear hear... Sarah was a truly wonderful lady who I got to know quite well over my 3 years on Minimins. She always offered support and we kept up with one another's diaries.

It's hit me extremely hard. Harder than I ever imagined possible to be honest considering I never had the opportunity to meet her in real life. When you follow someones diary on a daily basis, you feel like you know them very well.

Thanks for posting the link on here Mini. There will be many who remember Sarah, but perhaps no longer visit Mini's since the WLS section had its new home here.

There is also a facebook group for those that new Sarah where you can look at lots of lovely photo's that have been put up, and read the memories everyone has of her. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=115603348476135

Devastating news.

God bless her and her loved ones xx

I remember Sarah, this has shocked me big time. Rest in Peace Sarah x

this is such sad news to hear, rest in peace Sarah x

I didnt know this lady, but from what I have read she was a lovely lady and well loved by many....RIP Sarah X

RIP, and condolences for all your family and friends. x

such sad news, i have never heard of her but hearing that someone has died is very sad, i hope imnot being insensitive, but can anyone explain what happened to this lady, was it weight loss related , that caused her death, or something totally different ,

such sad news, i have never heard of her but hearing that someone has died is very sad, i hope imnot being insensitive, but can anyone explain what happened to this lady, was it weight loss related , that caused her death, or something totally different ,

There is a link on the first entry on here it takes you to minimins where all is explained about the sad loss of this lady x

Awww what a shock!!!RIP Sarah xxx:(:(:(

Back