• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mixman

cah-ching

Mixman,

I've few questions for you

1) Why the name Mixman?

2) What do you eat? or more specifically how do you eat?

haha how random :)

nice to meet you jacob :) my name is kelly and im 27 ;)

1) Why the name Mixman?

I ued to be a DJ for about 10 years. I originally called myself MegaMick. So would be MegaMicks disco (Megamix) I got to be quite a known local DJ playing dance music mixing all night non stop. So then people used to just call me Mix!

I could have been really cheeky and said 'With my mouth' but that would just be mean!

A lot of my meals now are jacket tatty and cheese or meaty stews/soups with a slice of bread dipped in, Prawn cocktail, cheese on toast (2 slices fill me, I sometimes cannot eat them both)

Cereals for breakfast.

Protein drinks or bars virtually every day.

Cereal bars for snacks.

I have a very bad habit for crisps at the moment though! Naughty me!!

I don't eat any biscuits or chocolate or fried food. Rachel and the kids waned fish shop tonight so I took one of them with me and picked it up for them and came home and have just had cheese toasties.

I cannot even stomach the though of eating chicken now and fried/fatty foods I won't even try. In fact I don't want to try!

I was expecting more questions when you said a 'few'

i did to karen haha x

Oh how bizzare! For some strange reason I assumed you were female. It's odd this making friends over the laptop isn't it? lol

I think that was just CC being random... she is indeed female!

hahhahahahahhahahhahaha

lol... not going to Cornwall till Monday. Sat watching x factor with a glass of vino at the mo.

1) Why the name Mixman?

I ued to be a DJ for about 10 years. I originally called myself MegaMick. So would be MegaMicks disco (Megamix) I got to be quite a known local DJ playing dance music mixing all night non stop. So then people used to just call me Mix!

I could have been really cheeky and said 'With my mouth' but that would just be mean!

A lot of my meals now are jacket tatty and cheese or meaty stews/soups with a slice of bread dipped in, Prawn cocktail, cheese on toast (2 slices fill me, I sometimes cannot eat them both)

Cereals for breakfast.

Protein drinks or bars virtually every day.

Cereal bars for snacks.

I have a very bad habit for crisps at the moment though! Naughty me!!

I don't eat any biscuits or chocolate or fried food. Rachel and the kids waned fish shop tonight so I took one of them with me and picked it up for them and came home and have just had cheese toasties.

I cannot even stomach the though of eating chicken now and fried/fatty foods I won't even try. In fact I don't want to try!

I was expecting more questions when you said a 'few'

I have lots of questions for you ......... but they will come in good time.
:lilkiss:

Jacob xxx

i can't get the jist, so, him or her?

Back