• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mixman

Mixman,

So dropping the banging beats is very much your preference of music? ANything else?

Mixman,

So dropping the banging beats is very much your preference of music? ANything else?

I like rock/heavy metal but really most music. I went to music school when I was younger and love music in general.

But then I got kicked out because I couldn't read music and played everything by ear :)

I've even been to the Proms at the Albert Hall

PMSL CC.... were you on the wine last night by any chance?

Ive laughed my head off through this with everyone trying to guess who/what you are!!!

mixxy my hubbi is a awesome guitarist and he plays by ear! who the hell cares if you can play??... x

cool well well done you hey! do you still play??..

were you on the vino last night?.........

hahahahhahhahahhaha mixxy i ment cah ching x

I like rock/heavy metal but really most music. I went to music school when I was younger and love music in general.

But then I got kicked out because I couldn't read music and played everything by ear :)

I've even been to the Proms at the Albert Hall

I like most music too. I can read music though :eek: I was taught when I was 8yrs old. Although I'm very good at playing things by ear if that makes any kind of sense. Strange your music school chucked you out for not being able to read music ... isn't that their job??? lol :eek:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to the Proms, but again I'd need to find someone remotely interested in that kind of thing. I have only been to the Royal Albert Hall twice in my life ... my graduation ceremony was at the Royal Albert Hall and I also went to see the Brand New Heavies there too. Both fabulous occasions I must say .. one better than 'tuther though ... can you guess?! :D

PMSL CC.... were you on the wine last night by any chance?

Ive laughed my head off through this with everyone trying to guess who/what you are!!!

Ha ha ha .... :rotflmao: I was laughing too.

I have no idea what came over me. I think it's because I mentioned that a friend of mine calls me Jacob (as in the crackers) and it went on from there.

I was feeling very mischievous! :D

Back