• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

more protein

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
hey everyone, ive been reading all about your diets etc and decided to eat more protein, so ive been having milky coffees and leaving a bag on nuts in the kitchen and having a handful everytime i go out there etc etc and ive lost 7lb this week :clap: hahahaha i cant believe it, ive not even dieted!!!! ive bought some eggs and chicken today and intend to carry on and see where it takes me :D thanks everyone woohoo :) xxx

Brilliant my little cockney sparrow .... you making it easier for me to operate, lol :) Keep it up chick, you have lost more than me, :D:D xxx

Way to go Caren, on the strength of that fab post I am going to have a soft scrambled egg for my tea :)

Good girl high protein low carb is the way to go.If you eat bread get a low gi loaf,keeps you satisfied longer!

Caren said:
hey everyone, ive been reading all about your diets etc and decided to eat more protein, so ive been having milky coffees and leaving a bag on nuts in the kitchen and having a handful everytime i go out there etc etc and ive lost 7lb this week :clap: hahahaha i cant believe it, ive not even dieted!!!! ive bought some eggs and chicken today and intend to carry on and see where it takes me :D thanks everyone woohoo :) xxx

Well done Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back