• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomach pain

MJLDPS

Tonight i have had stomach pain like you wouldn't believe, extreme wind and other... (leave it at that) I'm trying to narrow it down to discover what it could be, if it was something I ate what sort of time frame am I looking at before it would reach the lower stomach, there are only two possibilities:
1 A sausage casserole I had for lunch at 2 pm it had 2 small sausages, but I think the fat content was quite high.
2 I had a two small jacket potatoes that were probably not quite soft all over, but not raw, with some scrambled egg, a small piece of potato skin got ate, this was at about 7pm
My stomach trouble started at about 8.30pm
I'm in my 3rd week post op and its the first problem I have had. Any ideas or thoughts please?

Sent from my MT15i using WLSurgery

Probably a combination of both...was the sausage casserole a ready meal? As they do tend to be high sugar ? The fibre from the potato skin was perhaps a bit too much work for the digestion only 3 weeks in?
Hope it clears and you feel better soon x

Back