• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Motivations

I suppose a lot of my dark wants were the same as everyone else. I said it was all about health effects and that I was happy as I was. That is kind of true but of course I wanted to look good and for people around me to think that too. I also wanted the people around me to not feel like they had to say "have you lost weight" when it was obvious you hadn't but people said it to make you feel better.

I wanted to feel like an equal in my relationship. What I found out was that actually, my partner - now ex partner. Was actually partly with me as it made her feel better and she liked being the 'slim' one despite being only a little bit smaller than me, but 5 inches shorter than me at her biggest. I also realised that she was using my weight as a way of controlling me and making me think that I couldn't go out and do something as she made me think I couldn't. I am now with an incredible woman who I have known for 16 years. She is 10 years older than me and has also lost about 8 stone, but through diet and exercise. She admitted that she didnt think of me sexually whilst I was big, but the growth in confidence and surety made me stand out.

I was always really shy in bed and lacked confidence, but had a high sex drive. Now I can keep up with my new partner and am loving experimenting!!! Just wish I had my boobs still, although apparently they used to scare my new partner apparently?

I wanted to wear a pair of knee high boots, I do and love them, I don't even have that ugly mark around my calf or the bulge over the top and I feel very sexy!

I wanted to look good when I went out. To buy 'normal' clothes. I bought my first size 10 jeans at the weekend. Head still coping with that.

I now can't wait to go on holiday and wear a swimsuit, although I would so love to have sorted the extra tummy and thigh skin, it is getting better slowly - I think. Next year I would like to wear a bikini after having a tummy tuck and maybe the year after I will have my boobs back?

I was always really shy in bed and lacked confidence, but had a high sex drive. Now I can keep up with my new partner and am loving experimenting!!! Just wish I had my boobs still, although apparently they used to scare my new partner apparently?

I now can't wait to go on holiday and wear a swimsuit, although I would so love to have sorted the extra tummy and thigh skin, it is getting better slowly - I think. Next year I would like to wear a bikini after having a tummy tuck and maybe the year after I will have my boobs back?

Meh! I can relate! I had a much higher sex drive in my 20s when I had a regular weight. Being fat makes me feel like I do not deserve a satisfying sex life....I am also motivated by a trip to Martinique next spring. I don't want to be the fat pasty one on the beach. I do not want my family to tell me "what happened to you?" because they only see me every 4/5 years. I miss the feeling of having guys (and gals!) whispering "check her out" when I walk past . And there is something I read somewhere in the thread : I want to think like a thin person. Never have in my whole life, always felt fat even when I weighted 170lbs. So I see the whole thing as a battle that I HAVE to win to get my life back.

Back