• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im going to be a lil dare devil when i lose all

pinkylin

my weight as shes in there waiting to get out ive kept her hidden for to long lol i cant wait to go on the fair with my kids and swimming and bike riding but i also want to go on an assault course like the krypton factor and i want to do a bungee but the one where ya in a ball and get shot up into the air i would like to sky dive i would alos like to go go kartin and quad biking theres allsorts i want to do with my new body if the doc says yes to me that is im hoping coz i just want to go out there and get myself a life lol what do you want to do or what have you done since op?? oh i also ould love to help peeps in our position not sure how just yet but will be somethin i will be lookin into lin.x

just bumpin up girls.x

Go girl - and you make sure you do it. You have some really amazing times ahead of you by the sound of it. And when you say you would like to help others in the same position- well I think you already have started that. Just by being on here shows you are passionate and empathic and should not be undervalued.
Good luck hun. xx

Coo you've worn me out pinky lol, good for you basically the sky will be your limit.
Good luck

Jay xx

ahhhhhhh thanx bungle for saying that the reason i want to help peeps like us is becoz i watched fat doctor on tv and seen a man called daniel he needed help and the pct refused saying it was cosmetic then 10yrs later they said yes and gave him the funding but sadley he had heart probs and died well this made my blood boil i was so moved by what i had seen and i thought someone has to stand up for us and make the pcts out there listen where not all lazy and greedy sometimes its in our genes and also depression has a big part to play in it aswell why cant they see that we need help they help drug addicts and alchoholics but why not us where not from mars yano so for goin off on a bit of a rant but this is something i feel very strongley about linda.x

hahahah thanx jay hun hehe i think i will be wearing myself out to my hubs has just read this post and said skydivein in a very hight pitched voice hahahahah i think he thinks im takin him wid me lol.x

Hey Pinkylin
You def go girl, i'm def going to be a little devil too , i have a tattoo just above my ankle and it is of a little devil with a huge heart in the middle ( always how i describe myself a little devil with a big heart) so like you once the weight has gone i can't wait to unleash the devil lol mind you i'm going to have a job keeping up with you x

heheheheh i also have a tat of a heart with a vine behind it on my ankle i want to get more an was goin to get on ethe other day but thought no i will wait till ive had op then i will get em i want one on the back of my neck one on my foot and one at the bottom of my back i want a fairy or mermaid and i want soe sort of gothis symbol that one on me neck lol and not sure bout the other one yet lol prob somthin to do wid my hub and kids and the date i get me op and im reborn coz when ya think of it it is like bein reborn isnt it c oz ya on fluids first then wean yaself on to soft foods lol i might just drink out of a babys bottle lmao.x oh and you will have no trouble keepin up with me hehehe

Me too, that is exactly what i've been saying for years.
I'm gonna do a round the world thrillathon a la Jack Osborne stylie!!

YEY!!!
X

hahaha like it ag.x

I want the pic at the bottom of my posts tattooed in the small of my lower back..... which will be "small" by then.
:D

i like it to ag and was thinkin b4 wen i seen oooh that would be nice somewhere but ot sure where lol maybe a private place just so hubby can see lol maybe me bum hahahahahahaahah

Cheers girls, I Just need to lose half of my body weight and it'll be there. No probs, will do that by Monday.
lol!!!
X

I'm doing everything your doing pinky and one more thing...

I'm chasing my kids up the road in a race and when i run past them and beat them to the lamp post i'm gonna turn round and ask "who's the man now"? Except of course i'm the woman lol.....

The race aint over till the fat lady sings........... xx

Back