• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammori....mmmmm......what a charmer!

Yesterday I had my consultation, blood tests, ecg etc and I see what everyone means about Mr Basil Ammori!!

What a cutie that man is!!

Soooooo calming and caring, can't wait for my op now, feel very happy about my choice of surgeon!

salski

Lol he is one cool dude....Agreed :D

galm37

He is. Did you get a date for your op?

dottychic

Cant argue with that! LOL ...thats why he has a fantastic reputation....it might help that hes a great surgeon too X

BlueDiamond

Yesterday I had my consultation, blood tests, ecg etc and I see what everyone means about Mr Basil Ammori!!

What a cutie that man is!!

Soooooo calming and caring, can't wait for my op now, feel very happy about my choice of surgeon!

Good luck for when you get your op - Glad your happy with your surgeon as that is important also .

All the best - MeJulie x x

Kerry Jo

My mum is a nurse at Hope hospital and says he's great. I was going private with surgicare to have him do my op. After my visit to the doctors, there going to do the op on the nhs. I'm praying i can have him do my surgery, your in safe hands, good luck xxx

we all agree!!

Yes, get my bypass on Sunday 20th June - a week on Sunday - sooooooo excited!:D

He is keeping me in two nights from the Sunday lunchtime to the Tuesday lunchtime, just to be safe, as I live a 5 hour drive away - sweet!

Started my pre-op diet this morning!;)

katstofat

he is one fantastic surgon ive got tiny neat scars that you can hardly see and ive never had one second of pain from my op. i feel so priveleged that he was my surgon. im defanetly in his fan club .................kath x