• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mr hope

cherry

how cute is he standing there chomping on a butty he s soooo cute i wanna squish his cheeks xx

o dero karen lets not get carried away hahahhaha im smitten with mr balupuri, i wanted to get up and hug him hahahhahha im still yet to meet the famous mr schoeder im excited at that ;)

Did you fall for Dr Ammori Karen? xxx

to be honest id fall for anyone who will get me thin hahahhahaahahahah x

Hahahahaha... nearly wet myself to that one... I feel just the same... there's a new 'us' inside isn't there! xxx

Hahaha... I know what you mean by that. I know Allie was taken with him... it's so wonderful that we have people who can do these great things... very skilled and clever xxx

Oh and want to hear something really weird?

Years ago I had a physic reading and this guy said a foreign man, a muslim, in the medical field will have a big impact on my life one day.

Found out Mr Ammori is muslim before surgery because it was why he swapped my op from Friday to Saturday because he wanted less ops for the Friday as it was Eide (sp?).

WOW!!

He sounds really amazing.. it's such a tremendous thing to be able to operate on someone and to see results for the better... very often ops are just mending things or replacing them, a bit like cars.. so thrilled for you love xxx

o dero karen no its not, best it wasnt bits of his butty hey x

jacqui i was just gonna ask the very same question, lol. great minds eh!

Yes, who is Mr. Hope? xxx

the tubby one from holby ahahhahaahhaaha he s always eating :) xx

Hahahahaha.... you got me there Kell... I thought he was your surgeon!

Hahahahaha... I'm a dope... you can see I don't watch the serials on the telly! Can't sit long enough xxx

ahhh right, is he elliot, i think hes soooo cute, its hard to believe he such a clever man. yes, i know iknow hes only acting, lol

i know hahahahahhha its hard to not think of them as anything but doctors etc... esp connie beacham!! xx

Back