• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

again not totally wls retaliated but hey lol

Doctors are people too & some are just as prone to be ar*es as anyone else... Unfortunately you managed to get one :mad::mad: Hope he did not upset you too much, sweetie :cry: I read another post about this condition & the lady (can't remember who it was) had a shunt inserted which kept it under control ... hope the medication does the trick for you & soon, lovely :):):)

Glad to hear it was the lesser of the evils , but upset you had a twat of a doctor .
Let's hope the meds do the trick hunni xx

he was so sharp and actually laughed AT me, i could have swung for him haha ..... he said were trying tablets and if they dont work i have to have a lumbar puncture and if that doesnt help for long enough i will have a shunt fitted so im just hoping the tablets work i really dont want the other things!!!!! lol xxxx

thanks pandora if i was the confident type id put a complaint in, thing is he was basically laughing my illness away like i was stupid to worry then basically said i wasnt trying hard enough to loose weight.... what a mean doc hope i never have him again he made me so cross!!!!! xxxxx

Do you get on with your GP ? Maybe if you don't feel confident to complain you could ask your GP to do it on your behalf ? xx

i think you should write a letter of complaint, that's terrible and what if anyone has something worse and daren't go to him because of his attitude xx

what he said to me was, weightloss helps you get rid of this so i said im trying to steadily loose it, and im having a bypass later this year, he said well steadily isnt great loosing it more quickly helps, i said well if i could do that i wouldnt be having the op and he saw tears in my eyes so shut up n talked about the tablets then he said these tablets sometimes make you loose your appetite then said "haha! not a bad thing for you is it" as he looked me up n down n his nurse laughed too.... i was so shocked i really could have swung for him..... ... i will talk to my docs about it xxxxx

:O that is unprofessional...never mind rude...definately speak to your doctor xx

Hi so sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience with the doctor thought i'd mention pals which is patient liasion can help with complaints if you need it. most hospitals have one based on site. hope you feel better soon and that the medication works well. the doctor is well out of order so definately complain, shouldn't get second class treatment because of weight. take care and best wishes maria xx

Hi hun glad uve got ur results n tabs really hope they wrk for u n ur on the mend soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you both, I saw PALS at the hospital I will go and complain xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

thank you, feeling loads better today cos i went to collect my sleep apnea test machine and founf out ive lost 7lbs in the last 10 days lol whoop whoop!!!!!! xxx

Back