• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

again not totally wls retaliated but hey lol

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Gettin my mri results tomorrow they said there almost sure its iih but could be something else, don't even wanna think of the other thing they said because I will actually breakdown if its that! But hoping after tomorrow I can start treatment .... they said I need to see a neurologist ASAP and on my letter to the docs it says I need that before treatment starts but I hope not cos I wanna get started :S xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I've got fluid on my brain, I found out last week... well there pretty surre that's what it is but if its the other thing they said which I'm not saying unless it is, I will be heart broken, i had an mri on Monday and get the results tomorrow, thanks hun Xx

Oh sweetheart :cry: I will be thinking of you & hoping for the best outcome possible for you :wave_cry: Good luck, darlin xxx

Thanks honey Im sure its just fluid but that's going to be painful enough to treat lol :S no point thinkin of the treatment till I know tomorrow though xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is "IIH" ....?

everything is crossed for you toni.i wont be able to get your update until tomorrow evening but ill be thinking of you all day xx

Be thinking of you tomorrow hunni , hope you get some rest this evening xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
everything is crossed for you toni.i wont be able to get your update until tomorrow evening but ill be thinking of you all day xx

Aaww thanks huni :) xxx

pandora said:
Be thinking of you tomorrow hunni , hope you get some rest this evening xx

I'm shattered tonight after 4 hours sleep last night so I'm hoping to nod off very soon Xx

Idiopathic intracraial hypertension lol ..... its fluid on the brain but not sure why xxx

Thanks for the explanation of the abbreviation.

Hope they get it sorted for you a.s.a.p !!!

Sharonimo said:
Thanks for the explanation of the abbreviation.

Hope they get it sorted for you a.s.a.p !!!

Your welcome when they said it to me I had to ask what they meant lol, thank you

Tonibones10 said:
I'm shattered tonight after 4 hours sleep last night so I'm hoping to nod off very soon Xx

I nodded off about 1 so not the early night I hoped for and only 4 hours again thanks to my lovely son who no matter what time he goes to sleep he gets up at 5 or half past! Why!?!?! Lol xxx

all went fine at hospital, the mri showed its just fluid on my brain,the doctor has put me on some tablets to start with and i have to see a neurologist soon as my appointment comes through! and if it gets really bad or tablets dont work i will be having a lumbar puncture.. had a really mean doctor who made me have tears in my eyes i could have punched him for the way he said stuff :'( lol but home now and dont have to go back for 6 weeks for a review so fingers crossed my tablets work :) xxx

good luck honey xxx

I hope the meds do their work hun!!! Did they say wether or not the condition is weight related? If so, will they help with the surgery times or not?

And booo to the nasty doctor!! Some people don't realise that what they say is upsetting!!

XxX

thank you hun, i was going to ask about the surgery but by the time he had shot me down 3 times about my weight i had forgotten and just wanted to get out of there as soon as i could cos i was almost in tears when i left!!! but its not helped by weight and losing it can cure it so when i go back in 6 weeks or when i see a neurologist i will ask xxx

i hope you are ok Toni xx

Back