• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Patel - Kings College Hospital

melarnz

Hi

This guy seems to be the cheapest around for a sleeve (£7500).

However, because you have to pay for consultation, I'm hesitant to book one incase I waste my money. Has anyone else gone through him before?

I had my surgery done with him but not privately... He is a very good doc and has a lot of experience... I've since regained all the weight I have lost from the op, but that was not due to Mr Patel.... That was down to me not understanding my sleeve and eating the right things... I'm sure you will be fine if you work the tool he will give you ( that is a smaller stomach.... sleeve)...

He did mine (on the NHS but at a private hospital). He is wonderful, and gives you all the time in the world to answer questions and make sure it's right for you. Op went smoothly, I was well looked after. Go for it!

Have not met him personally but is part of the same Bariatric team as my surgeon Dr Avril Chang at KCH. Both have private practices and come highly recommended.

Back