• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Sidgurson Princess Royal Hospital Telford.

Anyone from West Midlands/Shropshire?

Is anybody still around who has used Princess Royal, as I am currently considering asking to be referred there?

Or anyone from West Midlands? I am from Sedgley.

I'm currently under Mr Sigurdsson & his team,although you have been referred to him,you may well see either Riera or Rink,all are competant,in terms of time scale I first saw the bariatric team last November,applied for funding,which was granted,I am scheduled for a bypass on Monday,I think Dudley pct refer all there bariatric cases to Telford,but the operation is carried out in Shrewsbury

hey thats ok..... well i didnt do a weight management with him i got referred by my gp then i had my first appointment with him on 26/09/2010 and i had my op done on the 9/3/2011 so not to long to wait for my op he will get u 2 lose weight first before your op hope this helps
brad xx
Brad,he asked me to lose 10kg before the op,but I have not been on a liver shrinkage diet,was this the same for you,did you have your op @ PRH or RSH,were you NHS or private funding?

Back