• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Multi Vitamins

p_relf

Hi all, just wondered what vitamins people are taking pre and post bands? Did you buy chewable ones ? Thanks Paul :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Paul
Ive opted for Bassetts Soft & Chewy multivitamins - blackcurrent flavour jelly pastilles that melt in mouth and taste good!
Tracey

I just have supermarket A-Z and Calcium/Vit D tablets then use a pill crusher which works great, turns them into powder! I was quite skeptical about it working but they do. I then mix in a bit of milk (pre-op milk diet at the mo) and a dash of vanilla essence to get rid of the taste.

I used the Bassetts chewy ones too. I now take Centrum. I break all my big tablets in half still, takes ages of a morning to get all my pain meds and supplements in!

Am using vita weight multi vitamins and minerals and iron tablets. But this is because Im having my procedure with healthier weight and they sent me them to take. Not sure what I will take ongoing

None!

Hi Jo, was that always the case? Did you take them post surgery at all and did you lose any hair (my biggest fear!!). Regards. Tracey xxx

Pre op diet team prescribed Sanatogen complete. Post op liquid multivits & vut d & calcium chewables From hospital. From 3 months prescribed Sanatogen again but gave so much pain to take even if cut in small pieces. Then prescribed Forceval but allergic to them !?! Now doctor put me back on daily vits liquid with liquid ion & zinc. Urggggh! Good luck.

Back