• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Multi-vitamins

Nicola1

on my way
Sorry to ask as your all probably fed up of the same questions but which are the best chewable Multi-vitamins to get, having difficulty getting sanatogen, and getting desperate, op in 5 days time, thanks x

I've been told the bassets soft and chewy ones will do. Everyrhing is monitored closely enough to ensure you are getting enough! To be fair they taste nice and are a bargain! Can get them from supermarket, but even better from pound shops!!! X

you know what it's like, follow everything to the letter, my dietition advised either sanotagen a-z chewable or principle healthcare multi-vitamin and minerals. i may just have to buy ther tablets and crush them, but the bassetts sound ok, thanks all x

the hospital gave me dalivat drops (or something like that). They are vile and smell of wee so i asked the nurse at my surgery if my superdrug chewable multivitamins would be ok and she said see "how i go". I'm 2 weeks post op and have no trouble with them x

Bork, thanks for the heads up, I couldn't imagine anything worse. I'm glad i stumbled upon this post lol. I'll keep superdrug or bassats in mind for after my op as I don't think I want to put anything that resembles the smell of wee into my mouth lol. Hope all is well with you x

The most complete multi vitamin is Forceval the others dont compare,but you have to do as your team say.

I got abided liquid and bassets soft & chewy multi-vits & minerals. Abidec was ok but I couldn't cope with the taste not unpleasant but not for me. So am chewing/ sucking the bassets at the moment at just over 1 wk post op. Mind you can't take the soluble paracetamol make me heave so on ordinary tablets for those with the minimum water they go down ok.

I used bassetts soft and chewy and then take a seperate calcium chewy, my team said these are fine and go down no issue

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back