• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mush food ideas!

L0ckerz

I only have tomorrow left on liquids .. THANK GOD lol! So I would like all your mushy food ideas here please givin me a nice list to go from for the next two weeks ... Thanks in advance :D xxx

im also on the mushy stage after a band fill,i eat: mash.humous.cheese triangles,also i do have alot of homemade meals my family has but i just blend my bit x

Looking forward to this thread ...... I have 9 days to go and hoping I get appetite by then!

oh and ive also ate scrambled egg and porridge on this stage before x

im also on the mushy stage after a band fill,i eat: mash.humous.cheese triangles,also i do have alot of homemade meals my family has but i just blend my bit x
Tracy. Can I ask how many calories you aim for?

tracyt84 said:
oh and ive also ate scrambled egg and porridge on this stage before x

I love scrambled egg so we're onto a winner ! ... By mushy do they mean any food mashed up or a specific consistency. ? Xx

I don't really calorie count on this stage to be honest,and yeah u can eat eat most things blended,well I have and I'm done ok :) I even made my family curry once and blended my bit,was very yummy!x

Friday chick, that's why I said iv only got tomorrow left on liquids... Trust me iv counted down the days lol! .. Although im sure id be fine with mush now I'll wait tomorrow out! Xxx

Making my final butternut squash and sweet potato soup .... Not found post op liquids too bad to be honest although today is first day I have felt "well" .... Bit pi££Ed off because have stop losing weight now... God knows why since have only been on liquids... Since consultation on July 7th including Pre op and post op have lost 26lbs.... Now it's stopped ?? Been stuck at same weight for 5 days now... How are you doing?
Think I might throw my scales in the bin And just go with the healthy eating plan...with a little help from my band xx

I have also Stayed the same over the last 5 days but only been on liquid so god knows! Mushy tomorrow yayyyyyy! I can't wait lol xxx

Its because you are on liquids girls, probably not getting enough calories in and your body is saying woooaahh now.

It will get moving again xx

Mazza said:
Its because you are on liquids girls, probably not getting enough calories in and your body is saying woooaahh now.

It will get moving again xx

That makes me feel better Mazza! How many calories should I aim for a day? Xx

Well that depends! no easy answer really, varies from person to person (height / weight / activity etc) - that magic calorie allowance that is enough to make you lose weight.

It matters more when you are back on food, so maybe ask your provider?

I used to have between 1,000 and 1,200 but I'm 5ft 10 and do a fair bit of exercise xx

Hi Mazza - I am same height as you and like to swim which I need to wait 6 weeks to do. How long before you started exercising post surgery. I am walking 15 minutes twice a day at moment, just gentle but am thinking of increasing week 3 onwards. I have a sedentary job so need some form of movement! T xxx

I'm 5ft 7 and have a really active job, I'm on my feet constant for 9 hours a day ! Although I just got a new job yesterday as a trainee nursery nurse which I can't WAIT to start as I've been looking into childcare for the last year! It's just deciding what to eat on mush for me now :) xxx

I'm 5ft 7 and have a really active job, I'm on my feet constant for 9 hours a day ! Although I just got a new job yesterday as a trainee nursery nurse which I can't WAIT to start as I've been looking into childcare for the last year! It's just deciding what to eat on mush for me now :) xxx
Great news about the job! Congratulations and enjoy your mushy food (I am envious!). T xxx

Tracey1404 said:
Great news about the job! Congratulations and enjoy your mushy food (I am envious!). T xxx

Thanks Tracey! Although now the day has come for mushy food I have no idea what to have haha xxx

Congratulations Emma :) brilliant news about your new job... How you getting on with mushy day 1??
Having had zero appetite I could now eat anything and everything ..... Am having serious will power session... Weetabix for b'fast and looking forward to mushy jacket spud with something for lunch :)

Back