• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mush food

lisa1983

Today the first day I could eat some mush food
And I chosen smoothie for breakfast

Then I just had Cod with veg all mush up
I must say it was lovely!

BUT here what I did wrong I think I ate to quick and to much
I now have a golf ball lump in the back of my throat and hick ups.
As if I need to burp:-(
Or be sick I no this is not good and I honestly only had it on a small plate so I no I never piled it on. Think I just need to get used to the feel of it all

Lisa

I'm at the same point as you, can't believe its 2 weeks since surgery. Downside is, I don't actually even fancy any food . . .but have just had 2 tbps of ready break, and it was rather nice :)

Oh am glad ur enjoying porridge!!

I just tryed Mash and more veggie!

But tbh I have got pains in my belly and It's given me dirrora??
Have u had this since u tryed to eat?
As an not sure weather this is my body just getting used to food :-( I hope it stop v soon
As it my first day back to work Tom :-(

Plus good luck with eating let me no how u get on x

Lisa

Yesterday was the first time that I actually ate and even then it was only 2 tbsp of ready brek and then for dinner last night I just had a 100g fillet of poached salmon, 50g of cauliflower and 2 tbsps mashed potato, so I've not really had anything which would give me that problem.

Into 2nd day, and again, food just isn't appealing. So, I'm just going to do my liquids and yoghurts during the day and then eat in the evening which is when my hunger normally will kick in cos of cooking for my son etc

For tonight I've made a small home made cottage pie, but instead of using potato for the topping have used carrots and swede to limit my carbs.

How are you feeling today, is it any better?

Yeah today feeling better
I just had my lunch and i had a small new pot but as jacket with 1tsp of tuna with lite mayo to dress it. And so far so gd its staying down.

Cottage pie sounds good with gravy. Mmm
Glad ur not getting hungry and if liquid works then that gd for u . I think we need to get use to how ur body feel and what it feels

I been having naked smoothie drink for mid morning and that been a god send the last two days as it somthink to have but not to eat.
And if am honest am not hungry I just eat coz of the time ie lunch hour in work.
Or t time as my husband and children all sit together.
Which an trying to do so it's as normal as possible.
Glad ur all good x

Bless you, I was the same. Slow right down, it takes time to get used to doing that but you will be fine x

Back