• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 1st Fill today at Heartlands Hospital

Jezabelle

Quitting is NOT an option
I've just come back home from having my 1st band fill.

I was sooooo nervous :confused: Dunno why though as I didn't feel a thing. I was dreading the needle part etc

They took 2mil out and put 4.5mil back in. I was so shocked that they took 2mil out as I was told they were not putting any fluid in my band on the day of the operation. This probably explains why I had very slight restriction on my 1st bite of the day :confused:

Drank the 2 glasses of water they gave me afterwards and felt fine, I was then allowed to leave after 20 minutes.

I've just tried to have a few sips of a Cafe latte slimfast and I swear it felt like I'd eaten some bread as I had that stuck feeling and had to keep burping to get rid. Is it too soon to have a slimfast or should I just stick to water and cup a soups??

Let the lbs and stones start to fall... Can't wait to get slim :D

great news Julie
so the real work is to begin now girl them pounds will start to fall ,all the best
regards Steve

hi julie glad you have restriction, you will be ok to have a slimfast as its smooth dont gulp it just sip it and you will be fine x

Back