• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone put weight on from 1st to 2nd band fill - Especially Heartlands Patients??

Jezabelle

Quitting is NOT an option
I'm feeling like a right failure these past 12 days. We went on holiday for 25 nights and on return I weighed myself to find out i've put on 4.5lbs. :eek: Since returning i've tried my hardest to lose that excess weight and all I could do was eat the wrong foods and my portion sizes have gotten bigger again due to having no restriction what-so-ever! :(

I now weigh 4.5lbs heavier than on my 1st fill. They weighed me just before they gave me my 1st fill so I know they will weigh me again.

Could they refuse to do my 2nd fill Tomorrow or just tell me off? :cry:

Hi Hun its very unlikley that they would refuse a fill, your simply not tight enough and these things can happen, they may send you to see a dietician to help you make better food choices, good luck i hope you get the restriction you need from your 2nd fill x

Stop bashing yourself, being on holiday for that amount of time, food choices are never always easy.

4.5lbs is not that much in the grand big picture....

Stop feeling guilty...its bad for you!

Back