• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve My 2nd longest ride ever

Mixman

75 miles on the bike today in 5hrs 36mins

Today.jpg

Wow Mixxy, how inspirational.... can't tell you how much I'd give to ride a bike again... doubt I will ever be able to but I'll dream... just taking a great interest in your route...
WELL DONE... Love and hugs xxx

ooooo wow thats impressive!well done you x

well done hun you will have rode the whole country soon with the way you are going, im same as bev i cant wait to be able to ride a bike, without shame, lol - keep it up hun! your propper fit! lol

My daughter would love you..... she is 20 and is now riding a Honda 600 something or other (I dont know about bikes), she is so little she had to have it modified and lowered, but she loves bikes and riding...... good on ya though, I bet you didnt do that so much at your largest...

WOW!! makes me feel ill just looking at how far you have rode. Shame i can't pay you to do my exercise for me. You are such a inspiation, well done! xxx

lol mixxy, my backside is sore if i drive 75 miles! your fitness is amazing!

That is amazing Mixxy well done whats even more amazing is the fact that it's your second furthest .Fantastic

Oh my life Mixxy now I am totally impressed.....Well Done !!

Back