• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 40th Birthday Treat

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well due to me being on the milk diet in less than a week, means I wont be able to go out for a meal to celebrate my 40th.

So we've decided to go our for a meal tonight just me and the wife, and then go to a show afterwards to see the Blues Brothers, who I love.

So hopefully its the last time, I need to struggle with the seating lol

Have a great night everyone.

Hope you have a great time x

Enjoy your night.xx

PG enjoy your show, enjoy the blues brothers, but most of all enjoy your last evening out of feeling self conscious and worrying about exit routes and all eyes staring. This surgery is the best 40th b/day present i could ever imagine anyone having xx

Hope you have a super night....enjoy yourself xxx

2004-03-17_140442_t.gif

Enjoy it. The blues brothers are fab but more importantly it will take your mind off all the stress you have been feeling lately.
Lynne x

Hope you had a lovely time hon, I have only just seen this post Ive not been on the comp most the weekend xx

Thanks for all your support so far guys, well as its my last weekend before I start my pre op diet, as some of you know, we decided to go out for a meal last night, and I ended up having a think base pizza, so not too bad, and I only eat about half of a 10" size pizza.

I jumped on the scales this morning, only to find I had dropped my weight just .1 kg, but this takes me down to the lowest I have been since the beginning of my weight loss journey.

We then was going out for a walk today, and I decided we should have breakfast out before we went, so I treated myself to a full english, which I have to say I struggled with.

So after breakfast we went for a 2 mile walk, this was followed up by a 30 min bike ride. So I don't feel I have been totally naughty this weekend as I hopefully have compensated some of the naughtiness with the exercising.

I took some pictures last night just before I went out, which I have uploaded on here in my profile if you want to have a look.

Glad you had a good weekend Gary, you have done brilliantly with your weight loss so far xx

Back