• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the move again thankfully

Jen1961

Is on her way!
:) What a relief... I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 3lbs. I know I have lost some inches while the weight stayed put so to see the scales move has cheered me up no end today.

So today I have booked my birthday treat along with a girlfriend of mine who I have known since school. We were both 50 last Sept and Nov and vowed when I was feeling well enough we would treat ourselves a theatre break to London to celebrate our 50th's. We've booked to see Tailcoats and Petticoats at the end of March, a whole weekend of doing 'our' thing.... bliss! I can't wait.

The only worry is eating out as we are there for 3 days but I am sure I will be ok and choose wisely. The hotel includes breakfast so I know I will be ok with this meal, its just dinner in the evening I am concerned about. It will be good not to give it a go I'm sure. :D

That's great news hun xx

Thats brilliant News Jen..well done.. and dont yu wory about your weekend away.. im sure by then you will be more confortable with what you can and cant eat xxx

Greats news enjoy Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

aww thats great to hear Jen :) well done, and have a great time :) xxx

Back