• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my 8 week post op check up

starr

very happy post opper
had my 8 week check up yesterday at chelsea and westminster hosp ,,,and was so pleased ,everything is going fine ,i feel like a new person and the weight is doing great,,,,was 159 kilo ,now 125kilos ,34 kilos lost in 8weeks ,, never in my wildest dreams thought it would work for me ,convinced myself id be their first failure,,,,it really has changed my life already ,,,,walking for miles ,,,feel so alive ,,,,and healthy,,,, i know it will slow down now but to be honest i dont care , ive got my life back! i hope everyone waiting ,gets to feel this way soon! it makes it all worth while x,,,,,, love to all xxxx,,,

im so pleased , it works out nearly 7 stone with 10 day pre op,how does that happen!?! lol,think i might wake up soon! x

Dawn......WOOOHOOO. well done you!!!! How amazing is your loss!!!! Long may it continue. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow , fantastic , no wonder you are cuffed :D

had my 8 week check up yesterday at chelsea and westminster hosp ,,,and was so pleased ,everything is going fine ,i feel like a new person and the weight is doing great,,,,was 159 kilo ,now 125kilos ,34 kilos lost in 8weeks ,, never in my wildest dreams thought it would work for me ,convinced myself id be their first failure,,,,it really has changed my life already ,,,,walking for miles ,,,feel so alive ,,,,and healthy,,,, i know it will slow down now but to be honest i dont care , ive got my life back! i hope everyone waiting ,gets to feel this way soon! it makes it all worth while x,,,,,, love to all xxxx,,,

Hi Hun..OMG that is amazing yoy have done so well... can i ask you have you had bypass surgery?
Rayne x

hi rayne ,yes i had a bypass and gall bladder removal on 28th sept ,had years of agony with gallstones , so was so pleased when they agreed to remove it with my bypass,hope your feeling well, i know its hard at the start so wishing you lots of luck xxxxxxxx,

Woohoo that's fantastic dawn well done mate :) xxx

from me phone :D

Wow Dawn!!! Well done!!! Xxx

Well done Dawn, fantastic achievement.

Last edited:
ive tried to put on photos but cant do it,doh! so put them in my album,,might be a bit smaller but def no brighter! haha x

Thats great news them doing your gall bladder aswell, you really are a new woman x

Whoop whoop well dun u that's amazing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

its so lovely not having the gallbladder pain,after 2 years suffering,hows you? hope your doing ok xxxxx

Hiya Dawn thanks for you message wouldnt let me reply personaly so looked for you on here. I was at the doctors! Wished you'd said hi but can understand why you never. I had awful pains and went to a&e at margate i thought it was gallstones but ultra sound said i never had any! Had two real bad bouts of pain i really thought i was on my way out! Been fine since so goodness knows what it was just pray it dont come back! hope you got your infection sorted by the sound of it you have and how fantastic are you doing! Go Girl xxx

I love reading stories like yours it keeps so motivated.

Well dobe

* should read well done xx

Back