• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow is my next check up @ St Richards

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
don't know if anyone else is due to be there in the morning :)
but anyways....This will be my 3rd check up since my op. I am not that worried about it but am wondering if i should have lost more weight than i have by now, and if i may get told off lol
I am now just over 7 months post op and have lost about 8 stone so far...but these past several weeks I havent lost much at all, I seem to have slowed down.

I know this may be partly my fault as carbs have been slipping back into my diet a little as i have been so busy and out all the time so have been grabbing stuff i can eat on the go a lot (oops)
This is one of the reasons i am thinking of doing the 5 day pouch test soon to get myself back on track.

I am even booking my Gym induction for next week in the hope that i can kick start it all again (with a vengeance! hehe)...even went and bought some trackie bottoms for the occasion! haven't owned a pair of trousers in about 10 years! I live in long skirts hahaha

anyone advice?

:)Hi Michelle, enjoy your appoint tomorrow I KNOW they will be very pleased with your progress-
look at your BMI stats alone - you have lost almost 20 BMI points-well done....
...how much better do you feel than you did on 1st March?

Michelle! Blimey that weight loss is sensational!!! I bet you look incredible and I am sure your surgery team will be thrilled to bits with you xxxx
Good luck for your appointment!

8 stone in 7 months is a fantastic weight loss and you have done really well. The hospital will be delighted with your progress. Weight loss at this stage will nturally slow down and its common to stall for longer periods. Don't worry hun you are going along great guns! Good luck x

Good luck tomorrow Michelle, that sounds like an amazing weightloss... I doubt anyone could see any disappointment in that... it's as you say, the exercise is probably what's needed for you now!

The very best of luck, love and hugs to you xxx

I was told you could lose 1 stone a month, well you have done this so stop worrying and

GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK.

Good luck today Michelle, thinking of you and sending love and hugs xxx

Fantastic weight loss. Its how you think/feel that matters , not them, with a 8 stone loss how can they not be pleased on wot u have achieved xx

thanks all, yeah they are happy enough with me that the average is about a stone a month. though they did mention i've only lost a just over 2st since june but it's all good, she agreed i probably need to now boost my exercise a bit to help it along.

I just booked my Gym induction for monday evening (scary!!!!) never thought i'd do one of those lol hahaha should be funny :D

i definitely feel better than i did at the beginning of this journey, and i know my friends are all uber happy and supportive for me still and love seeing the new more confident me around new people hehe :)
Normally i'm the quiet one in the background until i know people so they say it really nice others get to see the me that they see :D

Back