• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My beautiful Merlin

Dinda

He is the best reason I have not to do the ironing - who would have the heart to disturb him?

image-3113340839.jpg

Sent via telephonic magic!

He really is adorable - except for when he decides he MUST HAVE FUSS at 3am!

Aww what a sweet heart !! i miss my cats, last one was 21 years old she was a great comfort through so many bad times

I had 2 cats, Issy left us almost 2 years ago and I miss her all the time. We shared nearly 9 years with her, I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you to lose a furry heartbeat after 21 years.

I have a Merlin too! He is a bit bigger than yours though :) He is a 7 year old Old English Sheepdog who I think may have descended from Digby!

He is a big old cuddly softie though and is Mummy's Baby Boy

My two kitties love to sleep in my ironing basket too. Mine are brother and sister Arthur and Marthur.
This is Marthur as a kitten.
P1090586.jpg

Ooooh .... loving all the cute pet pics tonight -- THANKS Dinda and Mrs Quiggle !!! :)

Awwwwwww i want a kitten but tibetian terrier would kill it !
Tiggy was my counter part and a real little darling and lossing her broke my heart into pieces :cry:
I have a very old irish wolf hound (Harley) who i adore and that will take another bit of me when i say goodbye to him.

Lovely picture Kate! A house doesn't really feel like home for me without a 'pet', but dawn is right about the heartbreak of losing them. People don't always understand the power of unconditional love that you share with animals unless they have experienced it.

I remember holding Merlin as a kitten and crying because he was going to die one day - he is 12 this year! I'm just too soppy for words!

Back