• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my big fat mexican Fajita !!

belbouteloup

Hey folks, well this is it, got my date for my bypass op on fri and it`s for tue 14th of oct !! my major diet starts tommorrow with the aim to lose as much as poss in 2 weeks then on to the pre op milk(yuk) so tonight is my final blow out, i guess for the rest of my life !!!! beef Fajitas it is mmmmmmmmm, with all the works, i might have salad with it instead of rice, but feels so weird to know i`ll never have a big fat nosh up again:wave_cry:(but a relief too !) so me my hubby and 2 kids are having a mini fiesta to say farwell to the old me and hello sexy senorita here i come ....

ENJOY!!!! I think all of us who have had the surgery pretty much indulged in some kind of 'last supper!' so have a good one and then look forward to your new habits and exciting weight loss journey :)

Hi I didn't have the oppertunity for a last supper as i only got notification the day before for my op. Think i would have struggled to decide what to eat and would probably have had pizza, curry and chocolate (not good for the surgeon going through my bowel really)!!!!

Enjoy your meal and remember that the bypass doesn't mean the end of everything I can eat most things i fancy in small quantities. Even can manage a Fahijta with spicy beef or chicken. xx

ohh same as me Tammy I had a phone call from the clinic tellling me that i was in the following Thursday so my last supper was a pork pie....I blooming hate them as well!

ENJOY ur nosh hun and all the best 4 your op in october, im 15 months post bypass and im just tuckinginto a chow mein lol, bloody great mmmmm, hey caroline hows u my old bint i shud av sed BLONDIE, any luck getting a man yet hun, xxx

Back