• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel so fat today

brett30

keep smiling
had to go to the supermarket today to get stuff for dinner .. and its my birthday tomorrow so my other half suggested we both get our own trolleys so he could go off and get the things he wanted for tomorrow as he is cooking a 3 course meal for my birthday.

i had already had enough before i even got out of the car i had 3 arguments with people in cars in the car park .

it was like something from a movie it was insane there was so many people at the supermarket there was at least 10 people in every Que.

so anyway i went off around the shop getting the things i needed for dinner and other bits .. i suffer from panic attacks and the supermarket was insane people fighting to get around the different sections.

by the time i had got to the till i had to stand and wait 20 Min's by that point i was sweating and really uncomfortable u could see wet patches on my tshirt.

i felt like there was loads of people looking at me and there was 2 big people in the Que next to me and i was looking at them and thinking is my arse that big in my tracki bottoms.

it was making me worse i just wanted to get out of there it was awful.. so i packed my things quick and had to walk the length of the supermarket to get back to the end where the doors where .. i could not look at anyone .. i got to the car threw everything in the boot and got in the car and put the cold air on.

thats prob one of the first times thats ever happened to me as i don't really care what people think.

i just got my self in a tizz..

but i really did feel fat today. and im feeling more that way now i know i have a date for my op. its strange

its like i have finally been told yep you are very fat and we need to do something about this.

as much as i don't feel huge i know when i look back at my self in a years time i will think my lord i was huge.

its been a strange day .. :cry:

I so know where you are coming from, Brett! But you know, soon you will be on that table and on the way to having the chance to alter the way you look and ultimately feel, forever.

OK, fat today, birthday tomorrow! And Sunday? Well, you'll just have to see how it goes! Easy on thse eggs though babes! ;)

:hug99:

(((hugs))) hope you are feeling calmer now. It must be awful to feel so anxious.
I used to do the god does my bum look like that and then used to think god no it looks worse.
Enjoy yr birthday meal i bet it will be yummy.
hc

Aww Brett ... what a day. Try to forget it and look forward to your birthday. Live each day in the knowledge that people close to you love you and want the best for you.

Aww Brett, Im sure we can all associate with how you are feeling. Caroles comment above made me laugh though. I usually think the same... that I look worse than I imagine.

Not long till you will be saying " I feel so thin today!"

Oh angel ((((((Brett)))))) hugs

What a horrible afternoon that must have been, some times it really can just get too much cant it and its almost like every mutherF***er is doing there very hardest to make you feel uncomfortable and insicure.....I get that freak out feeling too and its just the most hideous feeling:(

You should hold yourself tall and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I'm a good looking man I have a weight issue and I am dealing with it and for that I am proud of myself". its all true walk tall Brett your one in a million in so many ways and you have found the strength from within to make decisions and changes in your life that will result in you be able to feel proud of yourself every day...and with very good reason.

Go give your lovely man a cuddle and I'm sure he will tell you just how gorgeous you are and f**k the rest of them xxx

Lovely post Wanda, but can't rep you. I just tried and it said I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours! Has been a day of good posts all over the forum and me rep button doesnt want to play anymore LOL.

aww brett, its been a bad day today for you but forget it, this time next year on the day before your birthday come back and read this thread, add to the thread in a years time and lets see how things has changed for you.

i hope you have a wonderfull day tomorrow, and enjoy your meal with your fella !

how many years young will you be ? 21 lol ;)

relax, enjoy tomorrow as this year ahead has a lot of positives in store for you.

best wishes

liz x

Last edited:
Lovely post Wanda, but can't rep you. I just tried and it said I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours! Has been a day of good posts all over the forum and me rep button doesnt want to play anymore LOL.

sam how many reps can be given each day as i dont know how many we are allowed to give out on a daily basis.

cheers

liz x

:eek: xxx

Awww Brett. I don't know you, just met you today but you sound a lovely bloke. Just try and forget it and have a yummy birthday meal tomorrow.
Happy Birthday
Best Wishes

sam how many reps can be given each day as i dont know how many we are allowed to give out on a daily basis.

cheers

liz x

I dont know Liz! I dont know if it depends on your rep score? It just said to me that I had given out too much rep in last 24 hours, try again later!

Today has just been one of those days where I have seen loads of posts worthy of reputation.

i love me rep button to lol

Lol. You are not too far off your first star now Liz. When you get 11 yellow boxes it gives you a star and goes back to one green box.

sorry for the thread hijack Brett. xx

Lol. You are not too far off your first star now Liz. When you get 11 yellow boxes it gives you a star and goes back to one green box.[/quote)

ooo i didnt know that sam, ive put a new thread out for the mods as i wanna know how many reps a day im allowed to give out. :D

Hi Brett, I really feel for you hun. I have had days like that and they are really the pits. I can tell you that those days are going to be soon in your past because I never feel like that now. You make the most of your birthday tomorrow and think about how great and fabulous next year will be. This will be your year to the best you you can be. I know you are up for it because you have shared so honestly with us about how you have pulled yourself up from situations that frankly would have flattened me. You are one brave, wonderful man that can do anything you put your mind to so just remember that.

Lots and lots of lovely birthday wishes for you this year. Here is a special one just from me to you - I wish that this year you get to glimpse the special, outrageously fab guy that others see when they look at you!

:p
Nic

Brett, the rollacosta ride of wls is one you cant analyse or even try to understand. You were already stressed to the hilt before being harsh on yourself. You know you have a weight issue and you are doing something about it. But go easy on yourself you have a partner who loves you to bits and you are a great person. Tomorrow is another day, enjoy your birthday have fun. It hits us hard when we are truthful about how we feel about our bodies now, but not for much longer chick as the new you will soon be here to stay.

thanks everyone i feel loads better after reading all what u said very kind of u all .. and the thread hijack bit made me laugh lol .

had my dinner i feel much better .., apart from other half told me i can not have my pressie till i wake up .. so it don't matter if i sit till 12 like i had planed lol ... so i will have to wait

xx

Back